Friday, February 26, 2010

Friskies causes elaborate daydreams in cats




Buzz It

Share
The cat in this Friskies spot from Avrett Free Ginsberg sure takes one interesting trip. I'd always assumed tabby fantasies were strewn with mice carcasses, headless canaries and the streaming entrails of freshly gutted fish. Oh wait, those are my fantasies. I've gotta cut down on the ... what's that stuff called? You know, the stuff that cats nip at? Anyway, the whiskered wonder here seems happy, so I guess that's all that counts. I bet the kid in the pet carrier from the Boost Mobile commercial could go for some Friskies right about now. And before you make with the nasty comments, consider: It probably beats airline food.

Video ads after the break.


source[adfreak]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika