Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brian Lam - Mr.Gizmodo's San Francisco Cool Home Office




Buzz It

Share

Brian Lam, an editorial director of the most popular gadget blog Gizmodo. Brian does all his job from his two bedroom, one bath house in San Francisco he shares with his girlfriend. The workplace is crazy messy but it gives inspirations to Brian. Because of he works for 10-14 hours a day, so he would rather use a wider and better room for work. Read more for the advice or tips working from home from Brian Lam.


"Working from home takes discipline that I have yet to develop. I am going to try to wake up early and exercise. Just so I can get it out of the way and work late without thinking I haven't done anything for my health. Eating is another thing that is hard to do on a regular schedule when you're trying to cover news minute by minute. I'd say that if I can eventually work at home while balancing out the personal and professional responsibilities, and set boundaries as to when I should stop working, I'll have achieved something. Until then, I don't think I'm qualified to give advice on this!"






read here for more[unplggd]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika